Apr 2, 2011

Ruby Level Missions

Share:

I finally finished all 65 of the new Brazil Missions. Here are all the Ruby Level Mission and Boss Fight images. Use the links below to find additional information on Brazil Missions and Boss Fights.

Mission 1, Part 1
Peace Maker
 Mission 1, Part 2
Pit Stop
 Mission 1, Boss Fight
Defeat Lieutenant Emilio Sandoval
* Due to a bug this Boss Fight was completed as soon as I clicked on it so I have no info on the health stats
 Mission 2, Part 1
Under The Rug
 Mission 2, Part 2
Expose A Crime
 Mission 2, Boss Fight
Defeat Pablo Alvares
Health 79,280
 Mission 3, Part 1
I Need Backup
 Mission 3, Part 2
Give Them The Slip
 Mission 3, Boss Fight
Defeat Capitao Tinto
 Mission 4, Part 1
Crash And Burn
 Mission 4, Part 2
Call To Arms
 Mission 4, Boss Fight
Defeat Mrs. Maria Rosa
Health 118,980
 Mission 5, Part 1
Big Brother Watching
Mission 5, Part 2
Guardian Angel
Mission 5, Boss Fight
Defeat Lucas Sousa
Health 138,950

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

  1. My Brazil missions vanished last week and have not returned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine never showed up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vla Unvoidid Zheng WenZhongApril 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM

    I dont want to build WorkShop or spend my RP, so, I stop :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep same here they vanished and never came back either 68% thru Brazil!

    "THE WHALE"

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Brazil mission also vanished. CS doesn't seem to care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CS told me that since this was not a timed event I shouldn't worry about it and when the developers fixed the issue that are working diligently on, I will be able to do the mission, too...

    Go figure

    ReplyDelete
  7. CS is now saying you have to vote to get it fixed. Here's a link to the support page where you can vote:

    http://support.zynga.com/CP_ArticleV...d=43&loc=en_US

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, try this link instead to vote:

    http://support.zynga.com/CP_ArticleView?Id=kA160000000GoIGCA0&gameId=43&loc=en_US

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have already defeated Lieutenant Emilio Sandoval...........still waiting to fight this dude it wont let me..any ideas

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.