Apr 20, 2011

Fuel To The Mini Energy Pack Fire

Share:

It's bad enough that Zynga nerfed the Mini Energy Pack feature by deciding to remove it from the game. What's worse is that some players still have the Mini Energy Packs and there is no limit on how many they can use. I've stated in the past that I preferred the larger Energy Packs and was looking forward to the change. Today I posted my Mini Pack link and was surprised that they kept refilling.
I was able to use as many Mini Packs as my mafia sent to me. I wouldn't recommend taking advantage of this if you still have the Mini Energy Packs because Zynga may view it as exploitive behavior and roll back your account. I used 27 to document the bug and they are more than welcome to roll me back the 2 Levels I gained. To be fair, I didn't use my stamina. If you try to stock pile Mini Packs to your energy, they will stop on the tenth consecutive Mini Pack.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. Receiving dozens upon dozens of requests for the mini energy packs was no treat. Many of the players that have recently stopped playing cite that as the very reason they quit. Most liken the mini pack app to spam. Myself included.
    I did like the option of when and how to use them but I'm more than willing to give that up in return for ditching an app that turns MWars into more of a "job" than it already is, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no problem with the mini pack requests -- they each came with a Mystery Bag.

    It would also have been nice if the new 3 x 1.25 would be *when you want* instead of every 8 hours. I can't usually get all three done in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with being able to accept all 3 of the new 125 packs when you want as I only get to play once per day on most days.

    I preferred the new mini packs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's a little late, but I like the mini-packs, and I'll send out requests. I get enough of them anyhow. And also, I think the 6x limit didn't apply to me either, but I'd like to see the mini packs back.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.