Apr 30, 2011

Account Settings Update

Share:

I'm not quite sure when this happened but check your "Settings" inside the Account drop bar located on the upper right corner of your Mafia Wars game.
There is now a Popups option and so far only the Secret Stash is listed.
I opened everything up and there are Secret Stash Robbing, Fighting and Job Popup options. As of now we only get a Secret Stash Jobs Popup. The Secret Stash feature associated with fighting doesn't involve a popup but there will be one soon. For reference, here are the details of the pending Secret Stash feature (1). At least we will have the potential to block the popups this updated feature will cause.
I turned everything off and saved my preferences as I don't want any popups or emails from Mafia Wars.
I immediately went to test it out and the very first job I did yielded me the popup shown below. I'm not even making this up for a dramatic effect. Maybe the setting doesn't apply to the current Secret Stash Job Popup.
I checked my e-mail and still had one from Mafia Wars so hopefully it takes a few days to kick in. If not, then the Account Settings like many things in Mafia Wars are totally useless.
Thanks to [MWL] Ballbusting Bastard for notifying me of this update.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. And as usual they can´t do it right . Look at the second option in Mafia request. What are we checking/unchecking??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.