Apr 20, 2011

3X Mastery Works In Italy

Share:

During the Limited Time Mission, we are offered 3 X Mastery for all jobs in Las Vegas.
The code in Las Vegas and Italy are very similar and this is no exception. The 3 X Mastery also applies in Italy. I did a random job in Italy on an account that hasn't fully mastered all the jobs and found that instead of the 5% mastery that the Mafia Wars Wiki says I should get, I got 15%. I had to double check and make sure I wasn't in Las Vegas!
(first image from the Mafia Wars Wiki)

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. Yup, this worked for me too. Thought I a lot more clicking ahead of me as I needed Satellite phones to complete a job. Luckily this came along and I could finish with what I had. Phew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call lazy inept programmers reusing a variable or config entry in a database, which has had a global type effect :P

    Rinse Italy while you can I say, because it has to be the above scenario :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ???so confused???i dont get this...its not working for me...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.