Mar 9, 2011

Underworld Showdown Winner

Share:

The winner of the Underworld Showdown is Derek "Iced" Van Meurs.
Look for you Showdown Trophies in your Inventory Page. I collected enough gifts to have 5 fights on each side so I got 5 of them which is the maximum.
Zynga never misses out on a spamming opportunity and this is no exception. Tell all your friends that you were so smart and predicted a tough guy like Derek would kick Cara's ass!
I wonder if any violence against women groups will complain about this like PETA did in regards to the Pitbull. Click here for more information on that incident.
Above images taken from the the Mafia Wars Wiki Pit Bull Page.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. I got five, too, but I did not get the "brag" popup. Oh, well... :-)

    Kevin Nathan (Don Beppo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PETA are just a bunch of idiots, pitbulls are mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true what you say about the war in part 4, you can either win your own war or win a war for a friend by taking out the last person. It worked for a friend of mine with his own war, and for me by helping a friend in her war when I attacked to win. It does not work if you are not the last person to attack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zynga is good in one thing that they hear sensitive and comunity issue...i think they can not afford any more complain since thousands complain to them everyday..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am for the proper treatment of animals and I'm a vegetarian myself but pit bulls are the main dog for dog attacks and bites, but that does not matter this is not REAL. THis is a game, I don't care if in a game dogs are being tested with a mutant virus and I have to shoot them (Resident Evil).. THIS IS NOT REALITY PETA THE GROUP CAN BE SUCH IDIOTS AND BABIES!Q

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.