Mar 3, 2011

The Patriot Is Back

Share:

Our new Limited Time item for the Build Your Empire Module is the Patriot and can be crafted in the Chop Shop. This certainly isn't a new item so they must be recycling.
Once again we need Engine Parts and have to start over. Find them on your Free Gift page. If I have to accept another gift in this game, I think I'm going to puke!
You need 10 Engines to craft your first Patriot (which really shouldn't be your first) and 5 for everyone after that.
If you're into building your defense, why craft for +2 defense when you can craft for +3 and not have to deal with all the gifting. I would stick to the Hunter 'Spy' and forget about the Patriot.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. While I understand what you're saying (+3 versus +2), the Defense of the Patriot (68) is still enough to boost my overall Defense. Heck, that car in Italy (Fanteria) only gives +2 Defense points, but with its 71 Defense, getting it boosts my overall Defense score by 17.
    Going by simple numbers, the Patriot should boost my defense by 14, while the Hunter 'Spy' would only boost it by 3.

    I understand there will be a time when the Patriot or Fanteria will not boost my stats at all (save for their +2 Defense), but if that is a ways off, it seems like it would make sense to get them now?

    Usually, I'm getting a Rebel 2 from the Chop Shop because it's +6 Stamina, which, except for Health and Energy, is the most Skill Points you can get from the Chop Shop in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude 1 Attack/Defense Skill Point is worth around 30 Overall Attack/Defense.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.