Mar 3, 2011

The Balloon Blues

Share:

Everybody who likes to make fun of [MIG] Chainsaw Chester loves the fact that his account contains a glitch.  Many players experience unfavorable glitches but a lucky few get favorable ones. I remember back in my trading days, one mafia player had trillions of Red Angels.  He was quite popular and everybody wanted to trade with him. The same thing happened to Chester but he got Parade Balloons instead. The fact that Chester couldn't gift away his Parade Balloons makes this story jump from funny to hilarious.
I'm not sure when this all happened, but recently Chester discovered that Zynga had decided to make Parade Balloons giftable.

You can only imagine the monster that was created because of this change. This is what I log into almost daily and I'm not alone. I'm just happy that Zynga put a cap on the number of items that can be gifted a day.
I only have Zynga to thank for making this totally useless item giftable. I now have over 3,000 Parade Balloons and I'm sure there will be many more pumped into the game economy.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

6 comments:

  1. lol, I'm going to balloon attack some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...at least I got trillions of trip wires

    ReplyDelete
  3. USE THEM IN PAWN SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.... Big Z has come through for me at last..

    The Day Is Mine!
    ~Chainsaw Chester


    Incoming!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.