Feb 18, 2011

Zynga Poker Conference In Las Vegas

Share:

If you're a Zynga Poker fan or you just like to play poker, there is an awesome event scheduled in Las Vegas on March 18th and 19th.  There will be real cash prizes and you will get to play face to face with your opponents right in Las Vegas.  I'm a poker player and live in Las Vegas but the irony here is that I'll be out of town so I can't participate.  Go to http://www.zyngapokercon.com/ to learn more.
The events look like a lot of fun and I'm so bummed out that I will miss them.
For more information, read the FAQ Page.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.