Feb 9, 2011

Player Advisory Committee Part 3

Share:

The Player Advisory Committee Forum Board thread is full of questions and comments (1).  A list of the selected players was suppose to be posted in the very near future but due to some of the comments, may of the players selected want to remain anonymous.  Today, Cerulean Master, Super Moderator, stated that it will now be up to the participating members to announce their involvement on the forums.  Some have already done this so if you want to see who is going, you need to follow the thread referenced above. Since so many have asked, yes I will be going. I hope to do a good job of representing the community.  I also hope I won't get any new haters over my involvement.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you are going, good luck! :)

    Go and legalize our beloved Spockmarklets^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Ms. LootLady! ;)

    and I agree with SerialLeveler88 above lol :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet... I get to spend the day with the Loot Lady - Let me know if ya want me to bring ya something from San Antonio :O/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lootlady wont need to represent spockholm as they will be there aswell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope they are sensitive to what you have to say. My best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.