Feb 2, 2011

Gifting Changes?

Share:

Some players are seeing a new look to their gifts on the Facebook request page. So far nobody likes it because there is no gift back option. I have no idea if this is a mistake or an intended change but here are some images for you to look at.
New
 Old
New
 Old
Thanks to Mike Nestor for the screen shots. Mike has this change on one of his accounts.  If you don't get a gift back, blame Zynga. And thanks to Tim Kubiak for posting about it on the MW Loot Lady Fan Page.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. I have it and it sucks.It is much faster as far as receiving gifts off facebook , but there is no way to gift back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I dont like that!! Great info TYVM I hope this is redone I gotta b able to reward my mafia with gifting back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do all my gift backs from ingame gift area..than I go and get the gifts AGAIN from FB request area...so what's the big deal? gift back in the game and run jgrab at 100+ on FB OR use FB game simplifier in Chrome. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it and I hate it, you need to be able to gift back. Rugger...if you notice, when you accept your gifts in the game, they aren't all the same as the gifts you get in FB. Some you only get in game and some you only get in FB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I go to open the gifts in FB, all I get is errors... I used to be able to open ingame and FB haven't been able to for several days now

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.