Feb 7, 2011

Brawler Problem

Share:

Many of you are aware that Brawler is not working at the moment. I'm flattered that some players think I have the power to fix it but I only write about Brawler.  If you try to start it, you will get the following error code.
I don't know much about code, but it looks like Zynga may be messing around with the attack button again.  They did say they were going to revamp the fight page. If you are wondering what the "sexy" is all about, it's a code term used to describe a particular style of button (thank you Pistol Pete!). To check on the status of Brawler, go to this Mafia Task Force Forum thread.  The Mafia Task Force admin are aware of the problem. Please be patient and I'm sure Arun will soon fix it.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. Boring if not able to use brawler

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes..i'm having fight button click problem couple of hours ago. probably that was the time zynga update the code. can only attack from profile page

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a good chance to gift a $1 to Arun so he doesnt have to pay for the hosting site outta his pocket! I know he would appreciate a lil love from the fans , just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. f*** Zynga with updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fight lists are full of Live targets now that brawler is not working.

    Managed to use my 800 stamina without being attacked as usually happens while running brawler...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OGP Auto-attacks works fine :D

    Simony

    ReplyDelete
  7. works fine for me now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all...

    Yesterday, I had a problem on my attack button. Now, I even cannot go to the "fight list". Any of you have the same problem and know how to fix this bug? :)

    Or, I should wait until the next 48 hours to wait
    for a reply from Zynga technical support? Since I dont have any "chat feature" in Zynga's support site page. :(



    Cheers, and thanks in advance!
    SSS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to be passing this on to lawyers as it is public record regarding Zynga.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malik Said
    been a while havent used this system its no fun really without brawler, im usually beating the bosses now to kill stamina hope it gets fixed soon

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.