Jan 27, 2011

Mission Reminder

Share:

For a long time, my Missions Bar was blank because I had finished all of the Missions.
I finally got the new Missions on my account but haven't had time to do anything with them yet. I forgot how annoying that big yellow arrow that says NEW MISSION and moves back and forth was.
Obviously I'm not interested at this time because I'm all about Italy. I had to laugh when ignoring this thing resulted in a big red arrow that says CHECK MISSION appeared.
Sorry Zynga, there is no time for your Missions right now. Anyways the new ones are so riddled with bugs, I'd rather wait. If you are having issues, check out the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page. Many players have posted their issues and there is good advice. Contacting Customer Support is also a good idea.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...love the last reminder! I'm sure this is how zyngatoids actually think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. all mission done thanks for the good advice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. New positions have many errors. In addition, little is exp. No item is not .. Zynga has become an ugly game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last days I have 2 mission in the bar. Don't know why. Maybe someone knew it?

    Furthermore, I also hate the new reminders as I'm also playing now Italy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.