Jan 27, 2011

Loyalty Program Tiers

Share:

Some players are getting a new Home Page ad about the Loyalty Program. I don't have this one on my account but Paul posted it on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.
Mark posted is Loyalty Program "Promotion" notice as well. Wow, that's a lot of tiers!  Of course Zynga thinks he is a "Rock Star". I wonder when I will see this change on my account? I want to be a Rock Star too.
I checked back on the Loyalty Program 411 and FAQ page and it still hasn't been updated to explain what all these tiers mean and what they are for.  It only explains the old system in which there are 3 tiers (Emerald, Gold and Platinum).  They don't even talk about the Diamond status! I guess it's guarded information.



Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.