Jan 7, 2011

Grave Robbery: Coffin

Share:

Not even a month ago, the lovable and laughable Super Pignata was replaced with the Time Capsule.  If you never got the Suit Up, there is some bad news today.  The Time Capsule has already been replaced.  The new gift item is a Coffin. Couldn't they have waited a little longer?  It seemed like the Super Pignata was there forever.
Find Coffins on the Free Gift page.
The rules are the same as they were with the Pignatas and Time Capsules. You can open 5 per day and hope to get the Grand Prize which is a Handbasket and has stats of 118/72.
Make sure to open your 5 Coffins today.  Something odd is going on and many players are getting it right away and many are getting multiples. Read the Zynga Forum Board discussion thread titled Coffin ?? In free gifts to see what everybody is getting.  Ng got 2 Handbaskets today and posted this image on The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.
Mike Nestor who always gets lucky in Mafia Wars got 4!
Here are some of the other items you can get.  These were all I could find. If you get items not shown here, please post screen shots on the fan page or comment here. Thanks.



Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

16 comments:

  1. Bummer-I only got one Handbasket and as per usual, someone posted it on the forums so Z could nerf it ASAP...of course that's AFTER they got a ton. :rolleyes:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also got Steel toe boots (20,55)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx again for the info, maam.
    Went through my feed for tiny urls and received 2 handbaskets, 2 spiders, and 1 defriballator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it first one that I opened lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the handbasket in two straight bags :) Unfortunately, I still didn't get the damned Suit Up from the Time Capsule promotion. Hopefully, they roll them back out like they did with Pinatas a while back. I would have never got the stupid iron titan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never got Suit Up, now Gray Wolf, nor Iron Titan, despite opening 5 of the appropriate gift a day. Zynga hates me (probably for filing too many complaints).

    I got:
    1x Spitting Spider (35, 50)
    1x Portable Defibrillator (51, 37)

    3x Handbasket (118, 72)

    My results and those posted by others make me think the Handbasket is not the ultimate drop from Coffins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handbasket was dropping like crazy 1st 2 hours of promo release. Then people started talking abou it, and nerfed. Back to dropping at normal level for Gray Wolf/Titan/Suitup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not true, just now my energy account got 3 Handbaskets from opening five Coffins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got 2 Handbaskets out of 5 coffins. Gotta admit this was the most easiest task in the history of Mafia Wars to get an over 100 attack item.

    ReplyDelete
  10. got 5 handbasket from 5 coffin, dont what happen. But I never got my grey wolf n suit before, so I think this time maybe lucky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got 3 basket from 5 ..we can open again in 3 hours later..Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. steel toe boots is out there too. stats are shitty though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just opened one up and got my 4th Handbasket. I did not even know that Suit Up was an actual item until I read about it in the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I guess I'm lucky because yesterday morning I finally found the Suit Up!! Ah, and so far I found 3 handbaskets...

    ReplyDelete
  15. got 7 handbaskets until now, maybe i get some more

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.