Jan 13, 2011

Account Issues & Potential Rollback!

Share:

Hi all,

This is Ade again, I'd like to add few words about the Roll back that just happened to our accounts.
I was on level 957 and just started to go to sleep (night time here in Asia), then I realized my level is back to 956.

Of course I lost all my jobs for today.. the mission I've done, loot items from doing jobs... the stats.. everything! All over again..

Jen is right, they aware about this already.
I look around on Zynga Forum and found this one here :

It's a good thing or bad, depends on what you were doing back then. Don't be so upset because everybody is feeling the same.
Hope we're all get the advantages for this roll back.

Editing my post, just see this on Zynga CS page.. they call it Flashback now!

What do you think?


It's getting real late here.. Over and out!

Article written by Ade,
Creator of the Mafia Wars Maniac Blog.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. Mine has gone back to normal. SD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my attack and deffence has decreased earlier but its getting back to normal but the operation i joined during the rollback was lost.when i tried to join again in same operation it says im already part of the operation..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa,,,already fix..back to normal now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what zynga is saying
    http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=875389

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the news flash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got rolled back, after a half an hour the rolled back the rollback (...), and now I got rolled back for the second time...
    Make up your mind Zynga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My artemis trophy is gone and I lost my Tournament Novice achievement +1 skill point.
    I posted a support ticket, hoping to get it back :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard rumor on the forum that this rollback is has to do with the new Regions in Italy, it's supposed to be released today.. who knows ~_~

    Meanwhile provide all info to Zynga CS about your loss. Your Handbasket car from Coffin gift which you've just won.. your first precious item from the Operation.. your RP winning from opening the Golden chest, etc.

    Wish you all good luck, my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to admit this, but this may not have been Zynga's fault. It's looking more like a Facebook issue.

    I had a long email disappear when I hit "Reply" to send it. No error or anything. Clicked Reply and it just didn't post.

    FB has been incredibly slow for me all day today too, and MW was so slow that I gave up even trying to play it. (This was around 9:30am Pacific.)

    So, while I think Zynga is a terribly run company with very poor coders, I actually have to give them the benefit of the doubt today that this was completely their fault.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didnt see and rollback to my acct but, i just refreshed the page and saw this on my helper acct, but not on my main:


    Earlier today, Mafia Wars experience an issue that caused some accounts to briefly 'flashback' to their status as of yesterday. This issue has been addressed and the Mafia Team has successfully restored all accounts to today’s status. Thank you for your patience while this problem was addressed. For your inconvenience during this flashback, here’s 2 Reward Points.

    Woof

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.