Dec 25, 2010

Steal The Ball

Share:

A very small number of players are getting a new Operation called Steal The Ball.
Here are the job names, positions, requirements and payouts.
It took me a while to find one of these.  I ran the Operation War Hunter by Team Spockholm and set it to 4 hours and there were only two of them posted by my mafia members.  This just demonstrates that not many players have it yet.  For now it shows up as Unknown 16 Mission.
The rewards for this Operation are the worst!  The one exception is the weapon called the New Years Resolution.  With a 69 attack score, it makes this Operation worth doing.
What makes the rare items very cool is that they are giftable.
So far I helped out on one of these Operations and didn't get anything worth the stamina or even the time I spent on it.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. Confirmed that you can get the new mission items dropping from mystery bags. Just go New Years Resolution. Thanks Jenn for pointing out that they are giftable or I wouldn't have thought to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have tiny url grab in unframe mafia war..? my internet too slow to collect from this link...will be better if you can help find 1 for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.