Dec 25, 2010

Secret Drop Issues

Share:

During the past few days you have probably noticed that you haven't gotten any Secret Drops.  I got the pop-up to send on while robbing so I sent it to my energy account to see what ultimately happened to it.
Notice that the request says Mystery Bag and not Secret Drop.
From my energy account, this Secret Drop was indeed a Mystery Bag when I opened it.
I checked the Zynga Forum Boards and there is a thread titled Are secret drops gone?. There are no moderator replies but 2 players have reported the issue.  Secret Drops do turn into Mystery Bags after 3 are collected for the day but this account hadn't accepted any and the requests will still say Secret Drop on them.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.