Dec 22, 2010

Mission problem by Eike Meier

Share:

I've noticed that I am not the only one having problems with the new missions, now that I got answer from the customer support, I want to share it with you.

The simple problem is: I've got the missions bar, but no mission. I've already finished all cities, but there should be at least the missions that Jennifer is so enthusiastically posting about. But nothing happens. The bar stays empty, and clicking on it does not do anything.


I've heard this from different people so I decided to file a support case here. That was yesterday and today I've got the answer:

My name is Joe and I will be more than happy to help you, I apologize for the delay of my response, and I'm really sorry to hear that you are having issues with our game. I was checking your particular issue and found that there are some other accounts affected with this inconvenience. Eike, I truly apologize for this situation and I know how frustrating it can be to encounter issues in the game, I'm also a Mafia Wars player so believe me I'm having a hard time too. I appreciate you understanding and also admire your exceptional gaming skills, sadly the problem you are experiencing is an issue that most of our customers are having at this moment.

Let me tell you that our game developers are using all of the resources available to provide the best resolution to all of this issues as soon as possible and to improve the gaming experience. We take your concerns and ideas very seriously and also appreciate you that we have such a great customer like you in our Mafia Wars family, so thanks for reporting this to us. If you see any improvement please let me know I promise I will do the same. Due to the inconveniences I have added 20 Reward Points to your account.

So, really nice reply from Joe and 20rp is also nice, but I am still impatiently waiting for Zynga to fix it. At least I feel better now that I know I am not the only one with the problem and They are working on it!

So be patient, and I suggest you to write to the customer support, not only to let them know the real number of people having the problem, but you may also get some compensation. :-)


Article written by Eike, Great fan of the MW Loot Lady Blog and The Informant Podcastand humble contributor to some Spockholm bookmarklets.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. dammn it! i have the same problem and i also reported SO NO COMPENSATION? that idiot said that try some loading issues !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they were not aware of the problem the time that you asked. Try writing him back, you can also refer to the Thread here:
    http://getsatisfaction.com/mafia_wars/topics/cannot_start_any_missions
    where Al Catraz confirms that it's an issue they are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Eike! I know many have been asking me about this and I wasn't sure what was going on because mine are working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this, good to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep. joining the bug club

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am joining the club too. I have got that mail from zynga 15 - 20 times

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope the issue is resolved for you but frnkly I would not hold my breath. I've had issue with Moscow since Sept 2009 and the CS response sounds *exactly like the one you posted-just change the name. I think it is an auto-responder as they rarely mention the issue anyone writes about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My missions have disapeared. Does someone know if there is an end to these or if they just keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ia m having another problem...
    I got a mission to kill 3 opponents and i did and it didn't check it in the mission progress, and it keeps telling me to check my mission or says new mission when i refresh
    i hate it

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.