Dec 23, 2010

Inventory Search Bar

Share:

In the" it's about time" department, a search bar was added to the new Inventory page.  Now players should be able to find what they are looking for on the first try and a lot more easily.
I tried it out and it worked like a charm.  I typed one of the items I just posted about (North Pole) into the search bar, clicked go and BAM I was there.  I'm very happy about this addition and I think it will help players learn to like this page a lot better.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.