Dec 1, 2010

Farewell To Stuff The Bird

Share:

The Mafia Wars Fan Page was kind enough to let us know that today at 11:59 Zynga time, the Stuff The Bird Mission will be gone forever.
I'm getting sick of looking at this mission that's been on my home page forever.  I'll be glad when it's removed.
It's funny that the Mafia Wars Fan Page points out what a great rare loot item the Spy is.  I think it's time for me to recycle one of my jokes because not enough people laughed at it.  The Spy really looks like the guy named "The Situation" from the MTV show Jersey Shore.  He was also on Dancing With The Stars and represents the Italian Douchebags of the world.  Do you know how long it took me to find the image below?  I would like at least 5 LOL's!

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.