Nov 9, 2010

Marketplace Sale

Share:

Look like Zynga may be testing the waters after testing out the Heavy Padded Armor item to see what people would be willing to pay for it (1).  All loot items are on sale for 20% off.  If you miss the pop-up, just go to the Marketplace and see for yourself.
You can find the sale in the "Featured Items" section.
The only items that this sale apply to are the Crates and Limited Edition Loot.
Zynga must have high hopes that we buy a lot of these loot items because I noticed a drop bar to make it easier to purchase multiple items at the same time.  I'm hoping that not too many people will buy these and eventually they will offer loot items at a reasonable price.  If loot didn't become obsolete so quickly than maybe it would be worth buying it in the Marketplace.  Until then, you best bet is to always spend your money on skill points because those last forever.
The sale does not apply to special loot items.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so mad that this sale started today and not yesterday. I traded someone loot for a $10 gamecard and used the reward points to buy crates to hopefully get a rare item for the "Treasure Hunter" achievement (which I did). I could have saved approximately 10 reward points with this discount though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this promotion pop up and checked out the prices/items. For me, everything was offered for 28 RP's. No way would I even spend that for like you say- loot that will be outdated vs. skill points that last for ever. Some of these items though would be attractive at the 10RP-15RP price point.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.