Nov 16, 2010

Mafia Wars on Yahoo Part 2

Share:

My friend Mafia Wars Portugal who writes a blog players in Portugal called Mafia Wars Portugal has had some time to check out Mafia Wars on Yahoo.  At first it didn't look too exciting.
(image from Mafia Wars Portugal)
Today he was able to get in and start exploring.
(image from Mafia Wars Portugal)
Here are the exclusive Yahoo Limited Edition Loot items players get just for playing.
(images from Mafia Wars Portugal)
Bossy Don has the link needed to get started.

http://apps.yahoo.com/instapp?appid=yNmsEV4q&yap_isrc=zyngapromo

Make sure you have a registered Yahoo account first.  Click Allow and you are on your way.
Mr. Mafia Wars Portugal made this cool video for the intro to the game.  It was way more exciting than the one in the game without the music.  He did a great job!


I haven't started playing yet, but Bossy Don and Da Irish Kid are already trying to beat each other.  Bossy Don took an image of the fight list so it looks like we will need to wait for more people to sign up!
(image from Bossy Don)
Da Irish Kid has confirmed that this is indeed a Zynga production by discovering the very first documented error.  Check out the attack and defense scores and decide for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. I've tried it out using the link provided up there,....gosh, I thought it was linked to my existing MW but it isn't...I played Yahoo MW till level 5 and quit....but the loot on yahoo is much more awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer
    I am try play MW on Yahoo but have no clue how to get friends or add my FB MW too it so i can send gift and so on. There are no one at the fight list

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried it bud got bored pretty fast, every 2 click i need to reload as my session times out,fightlist is empty, and as sayed above, no oportunety to get more mafia, or i overlooked that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible to get the new LE items from yahoo account to my facebook mafia account?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in and playing. Need to find mafia members as I am ONE strong!! LOL I am running as an energy account right now as there is never anyone on the fight list to beat up. (Being a level 7, I am sure that me winning will take a while!! )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.