Nov 16, 2010

The Lucky Stash Slot Machine

Share:

The Mafia Wars Fan Page announced today that the Lucky Stash slot machine jackpot is getting bigger.
I haven't played this much since they nerfed the number of free spins we get a day to one.
If I'm lucky enough not to get the spinning bullets for an extended amount of time, I usually don't win anything with my spin.
The jackpot is up to 27,841 Reward Points and there seem to be a lot of prior winners.  I've read that the Reward Points are paid in increments of 1,000 a week if you win.
Da Irish Kid and Mike Nestor sent me images of the new loot items that have been added to The Lucky Stash slot machine today and you should get a pop-up next time you log into your game.  You can collect these items once you spin The Lucky Stash 20 times.
For this article, I decided to see what loot item I would get and for the first time ever, I got reward points.
I had a bunch of free spins on my energy account and got one of the new loot items.  It's too bad I can't gift it to myself!

2 comments:

  1. Zynga seems hellbent on converting mw addicts into gambling addicts. No thanks, I just want to play the game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you pls post the link to 3 free spins ('',)
    ty

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.