Nov 29, 2010

Let The Voting Begin

Share:

The deadline has been be passed and all entries for the Dish It Out and Win Contest have been submitted.
We all get 3 votes for the top 3 of the 11 dishes that were submitted. Click HERE to vote now!  I submitted an entry called Spaghetti and Nerf Balls but I want you all to vote for the 3 best dishes.  Mine was a joke so if you like funny then I won't try to stop you.  I would like to have a Mafia Wars jacket.  Da Irish Kid has one so if I got one too then maybe he would stop bragging about it!
Blue Eyed Nate removed his submission because he isn't eligible to win and thinks he would blow the competition away.  Here is one last look at his Pignata inspired self proclaimed master piece.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. Vote for me!!!!
    2nd from the bottom...
    mmmmm Monkey brain STEW!

    -Bossy Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dish Jennifer!!!! Its very nice :P sorry Bossy, but the last one with the "try refreshing" its better... (for me :P) but I still voted for you! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brain is for Nobel Prize winners.
    Cool people love drugs and vote for my "drugs'n'bodyparts"-menu! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st try refreshing 2nd is the one with the hand 3rd is monkey brain ^^

    h.b.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.