Nov 20, 2010

Giftable Missions Loot

Share:

The rare loot items from the new Easy and Hard Missions has just became giftable.  Zynga sure is pumping out the incentives for us to do these missions!  Now our energy accounts have a reason to do them too.  Thanks to Margus Maki for posting the image below on the  The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.
To review, the Z17 Micro and the Grim Reaper are rewarded on the mission Transport Stolen Uranium.
The Grip Gloves and the Coyote are rewarded on the mission Bribe A Contract.
If you want to add these items to your wishlist, use the links above each image.  Make sure you have an empty spot on your wishlist.  Maybe you will get one of them for opening up a Mystery Bag.  Thanks to Arron Bastian for providing them on the fan page.
I finally found a hard mission and was excited to collect my loot.  I was hoping for a collection item or one of the items above.  These won't help my stats but are a good combined weapon so I can't really complain.  I can complain about the fact that all of the missions take forever to load.  It's almost unbearable to do them.  I really wish they could figure out how to get the Missions page to load faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.