Nov 12, 2010

Daily Checklist Reminder

Share:

The Daily Checklist is kind of a pain and is usually something I don't bother with.  You have to do a lot of clicking before you can claim your Mystery Reward.
Anything with the word Mystery in it is usually not that great.
Today I got something good and it's making me think twice about blowing off the Daily Checklist.  I got this when I was waiting to level up so the timing couldn't have been better.
It's also important to remember to check the Daily Take every day because it no longer shows up just for logging in.  I've forgotten to do this too many times and I'm getting tired of reseting myself back to day 1.  I blame Zynga for having too many things to do in the game.  We should get automatic credit for playing everyday.

2 comments:

  1. its the same stam boost you can get daily from mystery bags. its basically opening mystery bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Jinni.
    And there's a big problem with daily take... I never get Baht while I don't need any other money :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.