Nov 28, 2010

40% Discount Gone But Not Forgotten

Share:

If you're like me and you procrastinate than you won't be happy when you go to the Marketplace and buy your Reward Points at 40% off.  The discount is no longer there.  You would think that it would've stayed until The Black Friday Raid was over.  I wish they would define what a limited time is. I thought I had all weekend and was sadly mistaken.  The moral of the story is to buy discounted Reward Points ASAP and use Weapons Depot timer speed ups even faster.  The rule of thumb seems to be that anything you think is a good thing will probably be gone before you can say "I like that!".
My Marketplace purchase meter was one away from being filled up so I jumped on my last purchase.  At least I got the Berserker before the take that option away without notice.  I even decided to brag about this!  I'd much rather be kicking ass with all the skill points I bought with Weapons Depot timer speed ups!  Ok, I'll stop referencing that.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. Yup, I kept getting that Reward Points discount pop-up every single time I logged on for MONTHS! Now when I need them, they are no longer offered! I don't know what kind of business plan they are running, but its really very simple. I absolutely WILL NOT spend $53.13 for 215 RPs, or $20 for 85, etc. I do from time to time (lately seems much more infrequently) entertain myself buy buying some RPs when they are at 30% or 40% off. These reward points are price more than my BILLS!!! Zynga - give us a break with these prices if you want us to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh... looks a bit like the old New York Hummer but it has way to crappy stats for the amount of RP you have to spend to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was disappointed too...i was gonna pick up another 1000 b4 the end of the event...but not now...

    i got my hummer and 15 (minimum 68 crate loots) for 90 rp...i think thats a decent deal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just now logged on to MW to find the RP discount offer. 30%

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.