Nov 5, 2010

2 Free Reward Points

Share:

When you log into your Mafia Wars account, you will find an in-game message on how you can get 2 free Reward Points for watching a video about toothpaste.  I tried it out and got the Reward Points but I was left wondering what in the hell was that!?
I was bored out of my mind and the questions I had to answer each took about 10 seconds to load.
Once you answer and submit the last question, you will see in the upper right hand corner that your Reward Points were earned.  I agreed with that statement, I did earn them!  That was very annoying.
I took screen shots of my Reward Point balance before and I in fact did receive the 2 Reward Points.

11 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that this is exclusive to the US. I live in Canada and don't have this offer available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.... not see in my mw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom's is a organic line of beauty supplies. It's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crap another US only promo
    -Bossy Don

    ReplyDelete
  5. crap, i'm from the US and i don't even have it

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u try to post the offer link maybe?

    thanks

    H.b.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there is a direct link that can help people outside US too to get 2 RP's, that would be grateful..
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. the link on the "toms2.jpg" without ur id..... that would help

    thanks

    H.B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this on any of my other accounts. After I completed it, it hasn't been back so I can't get the link. I'll work on trying to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's the URL from "toms2.jpg".

    http://partners.socialvi.be/partners/config/079c9241875af0c6eeeebd2a939051ddf9f666d3/en/engagement?activity_id=530&network_user_id=

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.