Oct 16, 2010

Warstorm by Zynga

Share:

I noticed a new banner and game message earlier today.  This one is Zynga promoting Zynga.  If we like Mafia Wars, were supposed to like Warstorm too. There aren't enough hours in the day to complete all the Mafia Wars tasks and chores.  When would I have time to play this game?
I decided to check it out but I had blocked Warstorm in the past and I didn't feel like unblocking it.  I'll wait until I can get something useful like a stamina refill for Mafia Wars.
I was happy to see that my friend Ade, The Mafia Wars Maniac, had posted a nice article titled Mafia Wars-Warstorm Promo!.  Click the link to learn more about this game. Thanks Ade and Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.