Oct 19, 2010

Gifting Issues

Share:

Loot was not giftable for a short period of time today and is caused havoc in the trading world.  I don't know why but it may have something to do with Zynga trying to implement a new destination.  One of my mafia members, Lamar sent me the following images of his inventory.  Notice that nothing is giftable.
I found a Zynga Forum Board discussion thread titled Did they just make every loot ungiftable?.  Bandilero, Super Moderator, responded that the team is aware and working on the issue. I've gotten reports from many players that the issue has been resolved on their accounts.  The loot in my inventory is now giftable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.