Sep 21, 2010

Guest Blogger: Da Irish Kid

Share:

I will be at Disneyland all day today and tomorrow.  They call it "The Happiest Place on Earth".  Unless there is a WiFi connection and I can bring my laptop on Splash Mountain, I have to disagree.  I won't be able to post anything but have asked Da Irish Kid of Mafia Wars Wiki fame to make a few appearances if he has time.  He is a really smart and funny guy and I think it will be fun to see what he has to say.  Game updates and information by Bossy Don and sometimes VCDBurn and Yonks can be found at Top Mafia.Info.  Ade, the Mafia Wars Maniac is another good source to check.  Thank you for the continued support.  All my readers keep me motivated.  Feel free to post screen shots and updates on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.  

2 comments:

  1. Hope that you'll have fun at Disneyland, and thanks for having someone around to continue shedding light on MW, that's very thoughtful of you =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.