Aug 6, 2010

Vegas Visitor and Community Job Statistics

Share:

The Vegas Visitor counter and Community Job progress bar have given me something fun to do.  I like tracking statistics and couldn't wait for some time to go by to check things out.  My calculator hasn't seen this much activity since my college calculus days.  When I first wrote about the Vegas Visitor Counter, I assumed that every time someone visited Las Vegas the counter would go up and we would get more entries.  Over three days have gone by and now I see that it's only counting the first visit from each account and 501 entries is the maximum number you can have.  The rate of new visitors to Las Vegas will probably be slow down over the next few days since all of the addicted players have probably checked it out.  If the current rate stays the same then we can expect to see the Vegas Visitor Counter hit 10 Million and see the truck blow up in about 15 days or so.
Entries Stop at 501
I took another screen shot of The Las Vegas Community Job.  It's been 18 hours and 35 minutes since I took the first one.  The job has been performed 1,266,100 times.  If everyone is consistent and repeats the job when the timer turns off and the new visitors to Vegas do it as well, the job should hit the 30 Million mark in about 17 and a half days.  There are way too many variables not factored into these calculations so this is no where near an accurate number.  It's just a calculation based off of the numbers that the current counters have on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.