Aug 31, 2010

Treasure Isle Promotion Over

Share:

We knew it was going to happen but it looks like the Mafia Wars bonuses we get for playing Treasure Isle everyday are officially over.  On August 25, Al Catraz, Super Moderator made a statement about this but it confused many of us because we were still getting stamina refills.
Today, in the same discusssion thread, FionaWG (Mafia Wars Moderator) confirmed this.  Others are reporting that the bonuses for Zynga Poker and Vampire Wars are still available. 
Because FionaWG added the statement that "Al Catraz has stated this earlier in this thread", I wasn't 100% convinced it was over so I checked it out for myself.  When I used the promotional Link, I got the Treasure Isle pop-up in my Mafia Wars game so it looked promising.
I was disappointed that my Treasure Chest only contained a useless Sailing Instrument and nothing that would help me in Mafia Wars.
The extra stamina enabled me to play Mafia Wars for a longer period of time.  Now I will play less Mafia Wars and block Treasure Isle.  There is no longer a need to play this silly game. 

8 comments:

  1. I still play TI for stamina refill and it still work for me...just click the promotional link once again when you got the chest...or click this http://bit.ly/bXEbQ4 (i think it was same as promotional link...just try) thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well above link truly works.,..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back!
    That island air sure is refreshing! It felt so good to relax, you got a stamina refill! Come back tommorow to get another one!

    Thanks Toto =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poker, TI & VW promos all still working for me as normal. Be disappointed when they stop, since getting loads of FHEL2 & FHEL plus extra level-ups & resultant energy refills etc :( What will I do with myself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup...just click the link again and you get your refill. Someone posted it on the forums and Fiona quickly deleted it...perhaps to keep Zynga from knowing of the exploit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup works for me too. I didn't even have to open a chest because it failed last night when i had found a chest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. works>> thanks >> any link for the Poker pls ??? as same thing >> did not get stamina? thanks guys ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.