Aug 12, 2010

He's Back: The Ice Guy Finds A New Home

Share:

Since my last post was about negative health, this is a good time to share with you a funny picture.  Patrick Dacosta sent this one to me and Bossy Don.  We all got a good laugh out of it and I hope you do too.  It looks like the old creepy ice guy has found a more appropriate home in the game Vampire Wars.  He isn't as important as he was in Mafia Wars and is now just a Lonely Minion.  I kind of feel sorry for him.
Creepy Guy as The Lonely Minion in Vampire Wars
 Creepy Guy as The Ice Man in Mafia Wars
 We have come a long way!
According to the Mafia Wars Wiki Vampire Wars Page, you can get 5 Reward Points, 1 Skill Point, or a random amount of Experience Points for completing 5 missions.  The reward can be claimed once a day. I was going to try it out but I couldn't get the game to load.  From what I've read, it doesn't take much time to do.

1 comment:

  1. The Minion is like properties, it generates Blood (currency in Vampire Wars). You only have to do 5 missions (jobs) to get the bonus. I mostly receive 48 exp, sometimes 1 skill point , but have not received any RPs yet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.