Aug 25, 2010

Cross Promotion Game Links

Share:

With Mafia Wars, I always seem to do things the hard way until somebody tells me about the easy way.  While trying to get to the other Zynga games which are having cross-promotions with Mafia Wars, I kept refreshing my page by traveling to different cities until I got the icon of the game I wanted to play.
I never did get the Treasure Isle Icon and thought this whole process was a bit ridiculous.  Why not have all the games readily available?  Thanks to one of my readers comments and PlayerScripts.com, I now have access to all of the cross-promotion game links.  To get the ones you want to play go to the PlayerScripts.com General Discussion Thread titled MW Cross-Promotion App Links by Gibson_sg.  Everything you need to know can be found here.  Bookmark the links that you will be using everyday and you'll never have to worry about waiting for the icon to appear in your game.

1 comment:

  1. Farmville promo not included in that list:
    http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?next_params=YTozOntpOjA7czo1OiJpbmRleCI7aToxO3M6MTM6ImRvX3Byb21vdGlvbnMiO2k6MjtzOjEwNjoiJnByb21vPWZhcm12aWxsZV9pbnRlZ3JhdGVkX3Byb21vXzQmdWlkPTEwMDAwMDY0NjUzNDY2MyZ0cz0xMjc3NTkxOTcwJnNpZz1iOTZhMzNkM2RlNDk3Y2YwMDRlNzcwZGE4OTMzMmYyMiI7fQ%3D%3D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.