Aug 20, 2010

Bookmarklet News

Share:

If you use bookmarklets, be prepared to do some clicking for a bit while all the script writers are busy working around the new subtle game design changes.  Martin from Spockholm Mafia Tools posted the following message and wants us to report the bookmarklets that DO work on their fan page.
If you look closely at your game, you will notice that the fonts have been changed as well as the experience bar.  I do like this change.  If I'm not using a program that tells me how many more experience points I need to level, I can just look up rather than go to my profile page or bust out a calculator.  I don't really care about the font as long as I can read it but was this necessary?  Maybe Zynga felt like messing with the script writers.  I'm sure they don't appreciate this type of humor. 
These may seem like small changes to you but to a computer coder they are not.  Now the script writers have to change all the code to work with the new fonts.  It's not hard for them to do but it takes time so please be patient and let them all know how much you love and appreciate their work.  If you're feeling generous, buy them a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.