Jul 19, 2010

Vegas Baby: I'm In!

Share:

The Mafia Wars Fan Page wants to know if we are ready for Sin City.  Vegas Beta is almost here!  I think they should call it Vegas Baby instead.  What's cool about this post is there is a Las Vegas teaser picture.    This image looks a lot better than the ones from other cities.  I love pictures with money in them.
This got me excited so I decided to try again for VIP Access.  I never get lucky so I was expecting to see the dreaded "Bad Luck" notification.
 
Whoa! There must be a glitch in my account.  Not only did I have good luck and score an invite but my pop-up was very festive.  I just knew The Hills Brothers were holding back.
 
Right now this accomplishment means very little.  When KPK Knutz made the post titled Vegas-You're in????? on the Zynga Forum Boards, Al Catraz (Super Moderator) let us all know that we will get the "first crack" at Las Vegas when it launches. 
If you haven't gotten in yet, keep trying everyday.  If Zynga is late with the launch, everyone should get in.  There are now plenty of in-game reminders to keep collecting chips.  I think we all should still be doing this because they might help us out in Sin City.
(images taken from my energy account)
I decided to check it out just in case there was something good to see.  The only things that look different at this time are the Travel Bar and the Las Vegas Home Page.


2 comments:

  1. the Hills Brothers look just like Milli Vanilli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you, I am still not in, and it starts this Friday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.