Jul 27, 2010

Fight Changes: Nerf or Bug?

Share:

Sometime last night, players started to notice that when they attacked iced opponents, they didn't get any loot. There are a few discussion threads on the Spockholm Mafia Tools Fan Sites.  I chose to follow and reply on the one titled AttackX Beta v 2.32 because it was started by Martin and it is the latest version. I also checked out the Zynga Forum Boards and found that one player started a discussion thread called No loot dropping from fighting.  Al Catraz, Super Moderator, posted a reply and initially thought it was one players luck of the draw.  I decided to respond with the information that I was aware of from the Spockholm discussion thread.  I couldn't mention the Spockholm site because it's a strict rule of the Zynga Forum Boards that third party scripts are not to be mentioned.  Players who do so get banned.  I was excited that Al Catraz relied to my post and thanked me for the information.  I wonder if he knows I write about him all the time?  Here is the discussion so far.  To following it further, click on the link.
(click on images to enlarge)
Here is the stamina run I referred to in the post.  I will update this article if there is a definitive answer.  Al Catraz is very good at following through with the discussion threads he participates in.
810 Stamina Run on 1 random iced opponent

1 comment:

  1. Al confirmed it on the forum... it is what it is... reduced xp and loot from fighting iced/dead players.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.