Jul 6, 2010

The Evil Ed PodCast

Share:

I was very honored and flattered when the Evil Ed Podcast asked me to be a cast member.  These are smart and hard working people and I don't feel worthy.  This will be a lot of fun and I hope to do a good job.  My official title is The Blog Beotch.  My job will be to manage The Evil Ed Podcast Blog that is currently under construction.  This will be a place for all the cast members to write blog entries about things that are important to them and the fans of the show.  It will have a mature rating and we can all tell it like it really is.
This is a great opportunity for me because I'll have many chances to talk to Evil Ed, owner of the The Evil Ed Podcast,  Jana Gucci, Ed's hot and feisty co-host, John Sweeney Jr., "John from the John" and creator of The Zynga and Facebook Blog, Scott Rendall, The Mafia Video Guy, and Jason Yonkers, creator of Top Mafia.Info.  The "behind the scenes" guys I met were the sound guy Chris Chester, the Godfather of  [M☨G] and Florian Geckeis, The staff artist.  I will also get to talk to all the great guests of the show.  The guest on today's Episode (#51) is Charlie from [M☨G].  This guy is hilarious.  Ladies check out his picture.  I was not complaining when we were stuck in The Green Room together.
Ed would like Martin of Team Spockholm to be a guest on the show.  I would just die if I ever got to talk to him.  I will be very starstruck because he is one of my idols.  If I were younger, it would be like talking to one of the Jonas Brothers.  To listen to todays show click HERE and look for Episode 51.

 The Cast




1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! You are so awesome! Keep up the great work! Welcome aboard! Jana :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.