Jun 16, 2010

Icing Make Over , New Fight Loot and New Fighting Achievement Badges

Share:

About an hour before the Double Loot Event was to start I noticed that all the icing posts in my News Feeds were more lively and colorful.  I checked into it and discovered the creepy guy with the knife had been replaced.  He is gone and won't be back.  In his place is a hot chick with a intense stare.  I think I like her better.  Another benefit is the bonus we can offer to our friends.  Instead of the Hot Coffee (+5 attack) we now get Liquid Courage (+44 attack).  This makes clicking on the bonuses much more worth it.  I'm having trouble getting one.  They all seem to be taken by the time I click on them. 

That got me in the mood to fight and I noticed new loot items dropping.  I wanted to find out how many of these there were and was very impressed to see that John Mac TheKnife had already posted them.  The Mafia Wars Wiki Fight Loot Page was right behind him and I was able to get all the information I needed (images from the Mafia Wars Wiki Site).  None of these items are giftable and only drop when fighting.

For a quick reference, copy and paste this list. 
From John Mac TheKnife
Weapons:
Devastator: 52 Attack 36 Defense
12 Gauge: 35 Attack 51 Defense
Zeus: 54 Attack 18 Defense
Armor:
Skull Cap: 28 Attack 51 Defense
Segmented Body Plate: 50 Attack 31 Defense
Bomb Suit: 22 Attack 52 Defense
Vehicles:
Ruby Red: 38 Attack 52 Defense
Cobra G7: 53 Attack 25 Defense
Turbo Road Warrior: 51 Attack 35 Defense
Animals:
Cougar: 51 Attack 32 Defense
Rhinoceros: 20 Attack 54 Defense
Condor:37 Attack 50 Defense

I also got a pop-up congratulating me for earning 4 new fighting achievement badges.  I appreciated the 4 skill points but the achievement badges were already awarded to me because they used my current fighting statistics.  It would have been fun to have a fighting goal that I didn't already earn but there are plenty of other things to focus on. What these badges lack in substance is made up for by their creative names.  Someone at Zynga spent a lot of time coming up with these beauties. 

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone figured out how to buy zeus yet?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.