Jun 18, 2010

Funny Mafia Wars Video

Share:

All my friends know I just love this video titled Hitler Mafia Wars Rant.  It makes me laugh every time I watch it.  Implementing a new Promotional Job Event while London is still in progress, making all kinds of game changes relating to loot, robbing and fighting, and offering cross game promotional bonuses (Farmville, Really???!)  in the span of a few days is not a way to keep players addicted to this game.  I've lost focus because I don't even know what to focus on anymore.  Zynga is driving me crazy.  I needed to watch this video again.  If you haven't already seen it, take 3:59 minutes of your time and watch it now.  You will feel better, especially if you just played Farmville to get a stamina refill.  When you are ready for a good laugh, Click HERE to watch Hitler Mafia Wars Rant.
cwelhausen, the creator of this video makes the following statement.  I think he is a little angry.
"I created this video and dedicate it to anyone who plays Mafia Wars on Facebook and was naive enough to put real money into the game (yes, I did too. A lot) This video will sum up at least some of the frustration you most certainly feel about the game. If you play Mafia Wars and are even considering spending money on it. For God's sake DO NOT! Mafia Wars is rife with cheats, hacks, and glitches yet the game developer, Zynga, does NOTHING about it.. If you spend your money on this game you are literally throwing it away. . Mafia Wars is a joke. It is a farce and a rip off. I cannot stress this enough. Whatever you do, do NOT put a dime in Zynga's pocket."  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.