May 30, 2010

Rate Mafia Wars

Share:

The Official Mafia Wars Fan Page has asked their fans to rate the game.  To do so go to the fan page or click HERE.







The ratings page is full of 5 stars praising Zynga for such a great game.  I had to try and get my point across to as many players as possible in hopes they start giving the game 1 star and force Zynga to correct the many problems.  Here is my 1 star rating and my 2 cents.  I hope someone from Zynga reads it.  To potentially have your voice heard, complete your own rating now.
" Rating: 1 star-I'm addicted to this game and had a very good strategy in place. Recently things have been changing too quickly for me to keep up with them. This has caused me a great deal of stress. Zynga changes, adds, and deletes, features without notice and constantly finds ways to encourage me to buy reward points. I know reward points exist and how to buy them. I don't need to be reminded through excessive game pop ups. I also don't like the fact that I have to worry about losing progress in my game and inventory items because of glitches. The risk of losing access to my account due to a Facebook hacker or an unexplained suspension by Zynga also makes me want to play a different more clearly defined game. I love and miss the way Mafia Wars used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.