Aug 26, 2010

Pignatas This Weekend!

Share:

I noticed the above banner in my game today and can only guess what this is all about.  What are they trying to do to the game called Mafia Wars and what is a Pignata anyways?  I'm assuming it's a pinata that looks like a pig.  I checked The Mafia Wars Fan Page and they don't mention this.  I do like the "Grand Prize" which is some type of Vehicle with stats of 96/123.  I'll have to wait for the weekend to find out more.  Here is an enlarged version of the banner.
UPDATE:  I just need to be a little more patient.  The Mafia Wars Fan Page just made this post and posted a cute little graphic image of a Pignata.   This is just so mafia like!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.