Jul 23, 2010

Farmville Cross Promotion is Over

Share:

One of my mafia members, Jessica Rodgers, had a live chat session with a Zynga Customer Support Agent and was told that the Farmville daily bonuses for Mafia Wars were over.  This is good news to me because now I don't need to feel guilty for not utilizing them.  While searching the Zynga Forum boards for verification of this (I don't 100% trust the words of the support agents), I stumbled upon a hilarious discussion thread.  The Farmville people felt it was just as ridiculous that they were expected to play Mafia Wars as we did about having to play Farmville. 

1 comment:

  1. i luv join their promo.ok lets leave FV. no point playing that game.next promo will be-->frontier ville.haha..hope so

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.