Mar 13, 2011

Condolences to the Melton Family

Share:

It is beyond sad and devastating to let you know that little Matty Melton has passed away. Matty brought a lot of people in the Mafia Wars community together and his strength was inspiring to all those he encountered. For more information on Matty's story go here. To leave your condolences to the Melton family, go to the [SIN] War Page.



Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. I am deeply saddened by the passing of Matty. He will be missed and send my condolenses to his family and all those who loved him. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. i send my condolenses to matty and his family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone,
    I am a newbie here, and wasn't aware of Matty and his family. My sympathies to Matty family which is huge. Forgive me for not abiding by the cease fire, but I wasn't aware of it. I guess that's why war was declared on me, and I was beaten to a pulp.

    A death in my family is what brought me here. It re-connected family and friends lost to each other for nearly 2 decades. We have had a lot of fun although I haven't really figured out what I'm doing. I'm one of the older members of our crew, but I'm working on it.

    I realize this is a lot more than a game now. It's a village. And now I know that there is two loved ones that has brought a lot of people together.
    Respectfully,
    Rob (aka Peaches)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.